User avatar

Cspr

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Christian God a sexist god?

    Thanks for the info, Snoink, about the whole Whore of Babylon thing and Catholicism. My dad's a Catholic and so is his family, but my mom's a Baptist. Basically they ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You

    Yay. Hmm. 7/10 as well. Love the first quote, 'cause I'm intrigued, but the last one seems sort of cliche but odd. I started thinking of how to plot with ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Christian God a sexist god?

    @BadNarrator: Don't blame the crowd for you going off topic. :/ Otherwise, okay, if we're really going to break this down, what do we know about what God/Jesus Christ has ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Christian God a sexist god?

    Side Topics: a. Lilith. b. How religion progressed through (1) mother goddess, (2) pantheon, and then (3) to a singular god.

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Christian God a sexist god?

    @Karzkin: Boo. Sure, I know, a teapot hovering in outer space can't be argued for and against, but if the Christian God were to exist, people want to know whether ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.

    Dunno, Demeter could make a cool middle name, w&w.

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Aida?

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You

    6.5. Heard it before, but I don't know where and you don't tell me where you found it. -great sadness- :P

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it better for a guilty man to go free or an inoccent man-

    I have a few things to say. First of all, if you're a fan of historical fiction, Child 44 is completely sickening. It's a prime example of innocent men dying ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racial Identity

    I have to agree that the whole concept of your race determining your culture is a bit bizarre. Then again, my culture is very haphazard, something I don't really think ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Close, but nope. Iris?

    Mar 10, 2013
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Squills 2/10/13

    Modern/Contemporary Artist of the Day As a new feature, I will be working to introduce you all to the famous painters, sculptors, photographers, writers, poets, and misc. brilliants of our ...

    Mar 10, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Separate but Equal?

    @StellaThomas: I hate broad generalizations! But, anyway, I dunno. It's possible. The USA may actually have a higher male-on-male rape rate than male-on-female if you count prisons. As it is, ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitution

    Wow, again, I'm basically agreeing with everyone. Fantastic. First and foremost, we need to a) avoid sex-trafficking and b) insure no one goes Ripper on prostitutes and then nothing happens ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Strictest Abortion Law

    Ditto what Pigeon said. That's about all I can add because no one seems to have disputed anything I've said yet. That's...different.

    Mar 9, 2013


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind