User avatar

Cspr

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    Synesthesia! You know when you're a nerd when you have that in your copy paste list. ;)

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: That akward moment when. . .

    That awkward moment when the teacher says, "Anyone but (insert your name) answer this, please."

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    LadyPurple, you are a lovely bespectacled person. :D

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Love the new haircut, Scarli. :D

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Is it bad I sort of would love to be a hunter a la Dean Winchester? -shrugs- But, nope, not my name. Hmmm. Oh my gosh. -frazzled- Brooklynn? (There aren't ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human rights.

    That's a very simplistic way of looking at evolution, though, Cole. Humans, like many other animals, have evolved group structures. The survival of the individual comes first, but a quick ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    :o K sound in the middle? -racks brain- Victoria?

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: April madness?

    I'll, uh, try to do this?

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human rights.

    You don't have to care. Not about people you will never meet, no. I would hope everyone tries to do something in their own home nation or area to help ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Clothing

    I apologize in advance, but I just had to.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Just saying, I'm glad for all the articles pulled. It makes me a happy debater. You guys have most certainly influenced my opinions, but for all the right reasons. I ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The worst thing about English...

    I forgot. Who and whom.

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official YWS Grand Re-opening Survey!

    1.) How did you discover YWS in the first place? I think I was just Googling writing sites and stumbled across it. I am so glad I did. 2.) When ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you've read encyclopedias...multiple times...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cats: Indoors or Outside?

    It was inevitable. But, yeah, I have two cats, one a feral rescue, chilling on my feet, so I'm seriously biased, lol. Probably something to do with toxoplasma gondii or ...

    Mar 22, 2013


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin