User avatar

Cspr

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorites of the Year (So Far)

    While this is also posted in Squills, I realized a good lot of people don't really read Squills, do they? You need to get on that, but I also figured ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Tarot as a Writing Tool

    Thanks for all the information. I like the Radiant deck. I might have to look into getting it. Could be interesting. But, yeah, it's a bad idea for me to ...

    Apr 27, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: College Courses

    Once I graduate, I intend to eventually make my way to one of the accredited schools that offer a graduate degree in genetic counseling. Northwestern, Boston U, etc. Northwestern is ...

    Apr 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Accidental Racist

    We should do a whole lyrical breakdown. As writers, we really should. Sock that terrible poetry in the mouth. :D But, yes. Confederate flags? Not chill. Doesn't even make any ...

    Apr 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Accidental Racist

    On a vaguely unrelated note, I will never understand baggy pants, because every time I see them I'm like, "Dude, you would do poorly in prison." Of course, that's a ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Coolest Space Thing Ever

    How beautiful galaxies are. I look at images of them and just drool a bit. I'm like, "Psychedelic snowflakes. Yesss."

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Tarot as a Writing Tool

    I've had interest in buying a deck of tarot cards, just because old religious symbols and such interest me a lot and, as a writer, I do so ever love ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    If we're going to start talking about multiple personalities, can we please stick to modern science? It's now called Dissociative Identity Disorder. On a side note, they're not so much ...

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Contests Re: Short Story contest (deadline April 12th)

    :O Just when I edited everything sharp and dandy. Oh well. Two more weeks to edit. Mwahahahaha.

    Mar 29, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Clothing

    Cross-dressing FTW. I can tell you with confidence it can feel amazing, if that's your sort of thing. ;) In other news, I got my wish. Debates! Yesss. I'll respond ...

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Yes. The system is very reactive. But why did you call it Gay Marriage with capitals? I mean, it's hardly an absurd thing for gay couples to marry. It's just ...

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    True, true. Hmmm. Margaret? (And, no, my name isn't Bryan.)

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Clothing

    Precisely. I was hoping that people might dig into the why's and all, but the quiet acceptance of the comic is sort of relaxing. Like a rocking ship or something.

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human rights.

    The thing is, though, is that people can focus on multiple issues at the same time. Especially when you have a lot of people. You make gay couples as "worthy" ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Hisss. No. I have my real name, and three pseudo-names. Surely someone will guess right eventually! XD Hmmm. Cherokee? Seriously, I'm grasping at straws. K sounds. Blargh.

    Mar 25, 2013


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger