User avatar

Cspr

  • Art & Photography Re: Animal's Art & Photography

    Very fond of the cat whiskers, baby rat, and Flying by the Sun. I'd love to see more nature photography, landscapes. For some reason I think you'd do quite well. ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Walking Dead Storybook DT

    I will post a character, soon. They can come in with the chaos of the two groups merging, maybe? Like Group A thinks they're Group B and vice versa and ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Walking Dead Storybook DT

    XD It's chill. ;)

    Mar 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Walking Dead Storybook DT

    Gotcha. Can I be in Group B, then? I'll create a character soon. :)

    Mar 16, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Walking Dead Storybook DT

    ...May I join, perhaps? I'm so annoyed at the stupidity of characters on TWD, I need to make a smart character surviving the zombie apoc'. XD

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Name: Blaze David Gender: Male. Appearance: Blaze is a rather intimidating figure. He stands at 6'3", is barrel-chested, and his body is layered with lean muscle. His hair is sun-faded ...

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Oh, this is getting out of control fast. -takes a deep breath- Has anyone here ever read The Chosen ? It is your ultimate horror story. The traditionalist version of ...

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Featured Member: ShadowVyper

    Oh my gosh. This is fantastic. Congrats, friend!

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Mali

    But the past results in the future, and looking to it can give you insights into how the present may evolve.

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Lies. I can hear a few notes and know what a song is. I have bat ears. -nods- TUBM has never done ballet.

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Mash.

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I enjoy Wikidrifting. Does that count? TUBM doesn't like snakes.

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Hmm. Favorite writing books: The First Five Pages, Writing Fiction for Dummies (because you must), On Writing by Stephen King, Danse Macabre by Stephen King for fans of horror, and ...

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Go.

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: WattPad?

    Note: Figment, however, will make you jump through hoops to post anything. :/ Not my favorite site. YWS is the best, basically. The only place that has ever compared are ...

    Mar 15, 2013


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe