User avatar

Cspr

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sleep: Prologue 01

    I've caught a few mistakes: "The black of her uniform stood in contrast to the white boots and gloves that seemed to glove against her pale skin." ...Glove? "They killed ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    114 /// Darkness wasn't really a pleasant thing to wake up to. It made your eyes hurt and your whole body feel awkward. I reached forward and felt something rough ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conceptual

    (So this was a short story I wrote, well, sort of randomly today. I'm not sure if it has a point, as I wrote it on a spur of the ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Blade

    So, I'm going to go through and edit, and then give you my opinion. While the reviewer above me has most of it down, I thought I'd go through and ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork-Lucan Mercer

    So, this is the character from my and coco*'s work-in-progress, co-written novel, "The Demon Brothers". As the title suggests, his name is Lucan Mercer. My Art 028.jpg Tell me what ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    ((I fixed it. ;) Well, I hope.))

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Name/Number: Achilles/114. Age: (5-16) 15 yrs. old (or he looks it). Robotic parts: A 'part' might not be the best thing to call it, but, to be basic, his skin ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Reserve one male character--please. I'll post his profile shortly. ;) If you're still fine with that...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Lyle House

    Name: Paxton "Packs" Rake Age: (13-17) 15 yrs. old Gender: Male. Appearance: Relatively tall, wiry. He has dirty blonde hair, cut short but crazy, and dull green eyes. His skin ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Art for Free?

    To TheCodex: Your person was unbelievably easy--so here she is. My Art 035.jpg Yeah, I am doing it by easy-value/interest. Sorry. Anyway, I hope you like her and if you ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Art for Free?

    Yeah, the quality of the above photo is horrible.^ This is my first time uploading. Sorry for that...I'll take a better picture once she's finished.

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Art for Free?

    So, fictionfanatic, I have halfway finished your first girl. As in, I just need to add background. Here's what she looks like so far: My Art 034.jpg . Hope you ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    ((I dunno. I was waiting for someone to post. ...I probably should actually send people a message. :/ Those that aren't posting/haven't posted more than a profile.)) Miranda: "That stinks," ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Demon Brothers (*coco + Cspr)

    CALEB Was it normal for your skin to make a sound like ripping paper? I wasn't sure. It was pretty certain that wasn't normal. But it wasn't normal for college ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Photography?

    So I would like to post some of my artwork on the site and I know how to submit it and all that. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to ...

    Jan 17, 2011


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman