User avatar

Cspr

  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene

    Very nice job! Can't think of much else to say . . . the others pretty much covered it . . . but I had to comment. It is quite ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'OMIGOD I FINISHED NANO' Thread

    I finished on November 25th. :D Of the two NaNos I've done, it's the largest and the quickest done. -is impressed with self- However, it is in no way finished. ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Therapy Clinic

    Weirdly, my novel is going okay. Maybe because it's both depressing but doesn't take itself seriously (I read too much crack fanfiction in my formative years), so I have plenty ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Broken -- Started

    Name: Prostlon Age: Twenty-five Gender: Female Race: Human Rank: Resistance member (perhaps the leader's favorite sidekick?) Allegiance: Other (either self or gods) Appearance: (Description and pictur

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A tale of an automaton

    First impression (based off first paragraph): Catches me pretty good. I like how it starts in media res. I get a feel for the character from how I see Lady ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sacrifice

    A/N: So, in English we were told to do a short story relating to a quest. So, I wrote this. It's way shorter than it appeared on paper, so I ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ghostly Review

    No one? Meh.

    Oct 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Got Reviews?

    Title: Haze Link(s): Chapter Five: Chapter Six: Genre: realistic horror, dark/urban fantasy. Brief overview: Haze is a complicated book; it goes from then, a time several months in the past, ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this a good idea?

    Hm. It makes me think Stephen King automatically (which is weird--like someone would actually do a crossover between Carrie and Needful Things), yet, it could be interesting. My suggestions? Look ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    So, I quite like Game of Thrones (George R.R. Martin and Jane Espensen? Yes, please!) and Supernatural . I love me some fantasy and myth, yo. Also, Sherlock , Life ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: two crescent moons 1.1

    Nice job! While I don't exactly have much sympathy for the characters yet (but I'm probably some sort of emotionless weirdo, so don't mind me), I really want to read ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Artemis "Artie" Faust I rolled my eyes when our self-made 'team captain' punched the butch guy's jaw, which merely surprised him. I could almost literally see loves patriarchy written on ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter Six)

    A/N: So, hey again. -waves- I hope you all enjoy this chapter like the ones prior to it and perhaps grace me with reviews. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter Five)

    A/N: Hey guys! So, this is clearly chapter five of Haze . I just finished it today (I was writing it at the same time as chapter six, hence the ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    4/10. While it seems interesting, you start with a cliche and you use sour twice in the space of two sentences, which would work--if perhaps it was a longer paragraph. ...

    Sep 26, 2011


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein