User avatar

Crunch

Crunchman99

  • Contests Re: Songwriting Contest #1

    I'll certainly make an effort. I have one in the works as we speak. However, the logistics seem a bit unclear. Will you decide the notes of the song and ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Copa do Revisao Statistics

    Aww, there's a Top Typer category? Now I really regret not being able to join in on the fun.

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girls and Science

    @Kyllorac An interesting and masterfully well-put-together argument. Though I knew about neuro-plasticity and its decrease during older ages, I hadn't made the connection between the different genders

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girls and Science

    @Audy I apologize if my post was unclear - that's my own fault. There are a couple of unforeseen connotations there that make the meanings nebulous. Allow me to clarify: ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girls and Science

    As a male and an aspiring quantum physicist, there are a few things I want to state about this. If girls are being discouraged from a scientific field just because ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's your dominant hand?

    Left-handed all the way. Hand dominance is determined by your cerebral cortex dominance. For example, I'm left handed, which means that the right hemisphere of my brain is dominant over ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Share Your Cringe-Worthy First Stories

    Let's see, the first story I ever wrote... well, it's been quite a while, perhaps six to eight years, but I think I remember the plot. It was about this ...

    May 29, 2014


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash