User avatar

Crunch

Crunchman99

  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The star exploded and caused desolation.

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    March

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: The Description Game

    Its ebony-shaded beak snapped in cold malice as its razor-sharp talons raked into the flesh of its helpless victim. Its black, beady eyes spoke of a vast, heartless cunning that ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Share Your Cringe-Worthy First Stories

    Let's see, the first story I ever wrote... well, it's been quite a while, perhaps six to eight years, but I think I remember the plot. It was about this ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: High-Stress Situations

    Okay. This might go pretty in-depth, so just hang on tight and enjoy the ride; I hope you'll learn something new along the way. Now, you might be wondering... What ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Research Re: Describing the voice of a speaker?

    The tips above are sound in their own rights, but let me share with you a phrase that I like to use: "When in doubt, saturate with imagery." Of course, ...

    May 27, 2014


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles