Random avatar

Crownlessking

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angel

    I love this sort of Wordsworthian description, existing somewhere between the Gods and the eyes of a painter. Forget all the punctuation pedants, this piece, especially at the beginning, sparkles ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely on a Limb - Short Story

    Hi Crownlessking! I'm Conrad Rice and I'll be your reviewer for today. This was certainly an interesting story. Though I didn't really see much happening in it. So someone is ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely on a Limb - Short Story

    Don Cayman's Last Week The world span, revolving its containing forces around itself like a pure milkmaid furling herself in sheens of cotton. Clouds spun into spindly rivers of movement, ...

    Jun 4, 2009


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice