User avatar

Crow29

  • Archive Re: Arkham Asylum

    Dr. Raithen I almost laughed at the front this child meant to have us believe. I felt her effect as I listened, the slight pressure behind my eyes a clear ...

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Arkham Asylum

    Dr. Raithen From the relative cover of the asylum's shadow, our small group watched as Quartermaster led Pressure and a small squad of troops into the Catacombs. More guards stood ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Zombies In Space?

    A bit of the backstory? Keep telling yourself that :wink: Naturally, I'm in. There's zombies and space stuff. Get that scanner working, I've got a tonne of waste geography coursework ...

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Marooned (Closed-Started)

    Kurtis My attention wandered as group conversation began to flag. I found my eyes drawn to the forrest which bordered directly onto the beach; the variety of plant life astounded ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    Kualat ' The Francium Bombardment, the most elegant of drinks ' I amused myself with the deep, jaded sarcasm that penetrated even my own thoughs. The droid was familiar now, ...

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Marooned (Closed-Started)

    Kurt My jog became a run, a sprint, and rapidly a faceplant. Adjusting to dry land would have been hard enough without the sand. This beach was treacherous, and my ...

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Marooned (Closed-Started)

    I'll have to apologise Cailey, some of my ideas here skirt close to a few of yours. Name: Kurtis Adams Age: 35 Gender: Male Appearance: Slender and dischevelled, with long ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Inheritance Cycle DT

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out on this, my computer's broken (I am using a friend's right now). Sorry

    Jan 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Inheritance Cycle DT

    Hey guys, looks interesting but there's no way on this or any other planet that I could possibly post daily, far too much to do with school and exams going ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    ^Bartender's skin is brown, no biggy though^ Radon "Dibero." someone said to me. I turned to face them. I gave them a blank stare, although all this Dibero could see ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: Arkham Asylum

    Dr. Raithen Rufus carried me down to just beside the entrance to the catacombs, at which point I dismissed him. The door had been repaired, and the number of guards ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Arkham Asylum

    Sorry to have been gone so long guys, truth is I'm a lazy bastard. Gonna double post to make up for it :smt003 Dr. Raithen I stood on one of ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Closed/Started)

    Billy-Joe Having successfully restored power to the school building, Richard and I had gone our separate ways within the establishment; he on a righteous quest to alleviate our group from ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sci-fi SB idea.

    I'm in.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Closed/Started)

    Billy-Joe The metal gave way with a laboured shriek. I peered inside, and quickly concluded that I could offer no more. Richard would have to work his magic on the ...

    Dec 6, 2012


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451