User avatar

Critiq

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, I'm you. coughcough 2nd Person Narrator coughcough

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I don't cry at books a lot (and these were from much younger days), but I guess: 1. Loser, for the scene when he gets lost as it is snowing. ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    At 2nd pick: Still too blurry, foreground is too out of focus. Green leaves suck life out of nicer looking pink flowers. The cloudy sky is also just visual noise ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Large cast~

    If your struggling to identify your characters, you probably have too many. Or else you just need to hold some back instead of revealing the whole ensemble at the beginning. ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    I'll just do a quick review. First off, it's kind of blurry. Like, too blurry. I know you can't just go off and buy a better camera and such. But ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Would've liked it better without they last sentence. A political thriller about the dangerous of biological warfare vs. mind control story. Hmm... But, as is, I give it 7/10. ~ ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Muder mystery topics

    Another one bites the dust to Aggie! Ideas- -Six people whose lives have all been ruined because they all thought they inadvertently murdered the same person. -Some sort of parody ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Mystery Genre

    Oh no, Aggie's corrupted another one! Sorry, just read ATTWN in class and I totally despise 'pulp' or 'genre' fiction. I would definitely like to know if there are any ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ender's Game and other books by Orson Scott Card

    Orson Scott Card is pretty damn fantastic. Ender's Game is absurdly good and to Critiq - just so you know, pretty much everything in Science Fiction, is never, ever going ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ender's Game and other books by Orson Scott Card

    Ender's Game was a book I loved while reading it, but felt a little empty afterwards. Like candy, I suppose. The 'battle school' scenes are really awesome, but like action ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    1. Fahrenheit 451 2. I am the Messenger 3. Lord of the Flies 4. Animal Farm 5. Flowers for Algernon 6. The Giver 7. Ender's Game 8. Gulliver's Travels 9. ...

    Oct 20, 2009


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage