User avatar

Critiq

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    I once wrote a nearly 50-page "short" story for 6th grade. Demonic thing about cursed chairs- or something like that. Got an A+, though.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Trendy' Music for a 'Trendy' Stupid World

    I also loathe all that hip-hop and rap music. That and 'emo' music. I mean, music is music, but you have to have your motivations in the right place. It ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    Introverted: 56% Intuitive: 75% Thinking: 62% Judging: 56% moderately expressed introvert distinctively expressed intuitive personality distinctively expressed thinking personality moderately expresse

    Oct 19, 2009


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold