User avatar

Critiq

  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADES MAOIST CHINA

    o_O

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2012

    2012? Kill me now. Or, in less sarcastic terms, I can't say I like that movie or plan to see it, even in the slightest.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mary Sue or Anti-Sue?

    So, its between A Clockwork Orange and, say, Twilight ... I'll sure have to think long and hard about this one...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Fight Club

    Fight Club is awesome, but I'm not willing to get a Facebook to find out how truly awesome it is.

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weezer Fans: Get a Snuggie!

    Weezer turned way downhill with Make Believe, which was more emo-pop than alternative rock. Then the Red Album made things worse. And now? Raditude? A snuggie tie in? "Hipster Coolness?" ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any other intelligent life?

    There's too many planets out there for there to be only one with intelligent life. Our imagination of the form that might take, however, is ignorant.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Yankees Win World Series

    I always root for the Yankees just to annoy people where I live (in Massachusetts, Red Sox country). So yay, I supposed.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    Interesting... very interesting... probably not worth it but still, interesting...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: *holds up sign* The end is near! *sadface*

    I think its less that the book industry is dying, and more that it is being forced to modernize after falling behind. Publishing, binding, and making a physical book is ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm deeply sorry!

    Don't think this belongs here, but I won't argue. I don't know what you did, but personal apologies are usually better, if you are truly sorry. And for apologies, remember ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cirque du Freak movie

    Doesn't look very good, plus the Rotten Tomato Show really hated it. It's hardly recommended.

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Batman is pretty much awesome!

    He can also resurrect the box office, defeat superman, hide his whole identity with a very small mask, and wear a cape without it getting caught in anything or tripping ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Sounds cool, especially if you take it in the right direction. Is there any more info via post that I could read up on? I'd like to learn a little ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Lady Peace

    I didn't know nuns were allowed to play music. Oh wait, there not nuns. Oh wait, there guys... Haven't heard em', but they look cool. Canadian + Alt. Rock = ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Aeroplane - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

    Oct 24, 2009


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain