-
Re: Was Jesus really all that amazing?
Jesus wasn't sent down to Earth to fertilize large swaths of land or eliminate plagues, he was sent down to spread the word of god. God can do those things ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Stop talking about Tiger Woods!
Where I lived it was constant coverage of some firefighters who died exactly 10 years ago. And Tiger Woods, of course. Who cares? Tiger Woods and his mother? Whatever.
Dec 4, 2009 -
Re: New 'Noveller' Allows People To Post Novels
It's the Onion, coughcough. Good idea though? Maybe.
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
Pinkerton, by Weezer. Definitely. All my stories should aspire to be Across the Sea, Getchoo, or Butterfly.
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Feelings on Atheism
I'm a Christian who just ducked out of being confirmed and might just become atheist. Or whatever- I don't care about the terms or what they mean or imply. I'm ...
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Is your opinion always right?
So, to clarify (I do not pretend to know anything of Kant), you are saying that a universal definition of right and wrong exists, but is reached through logic and ...
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: This Week on YWS: 11/21/2009
Keep em' coming. I'd love to see a list of stories with not enough stars to be featured but enough to deserve a look. They shouldn't have to dwell in ...
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Who makes the Best Space Ships?
The Russians. No one is pressuring me to say this. No one.
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Random YWS Browser Stats
Those sad, sad internet explorer users.
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Is your opinion always right?
Universal (from the dictionary): 1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of all or the whole: universal experience. 2. applicable everywhere or in all cases; general: a universal cure. 3. affecting, ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Is your opinion always right?
At the idea of universal right and wrong, I believe it cannot exist. If we all had a guiding sense of what was right, how could opinion or dissent exist? ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: This Might Have You Thinking (13+)
Kids nowadays...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Do you ever wish the world was in a more primal state?
The more we learn, the more, we realize, there is to learn. Also, being a writer, I deeply value the computer and printing press myself. Also, going back through time, ...
Nov 22, 2009 -
Re: Is Star Wars Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
Ultimately, it doesn't matter, unless you make it matter.
Nov 22, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
Are you suggesting I'm keeping secrets?
Nov 20, 2009
