User avatar

Critiq

  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name: Jonathan Age: 14 Gender: Male ______ Top 3 Movies Title: The Hurt Locker Genre: War, Drama Title: The Dark Night Genre: Action, Drama Title: Fight Club Genre: Drama, Comedy ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    I don't see anything wrong with it. It's like getting a summer job. You get some experience, a little money in your pocket, and then you move on to bigger ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Space Shuttle For Sale. Like New. $29 Mil or Best Offer.

    Well, we do need a way to get to the YWS HQ we have on Mars ... yws_office_mars.jpg The YWS HQ on Mars is a one room dilapidated shack? That ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I Walk Round The Car...

    I would have defied logic more if I knew I could. Thanks, Nate. I'm going to divide by zero now.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sarah Palin vs. Barak Obama

    Neither of them really should be/have been president, in my opinion. Everyone in politics is a scumbag. A scumbag or crazy. I don't know which one Palin is, which worries ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?

    You should avoid writing completely. It's like when you get a dream saying that your going to be in a car crash and die, so you move to Amish country. ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: If comedy had a smell...

    The smell of sewage and freshly baked cinnamon buns rolled together.

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Teaser Tuesdays!

    I christen you, blog!

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Finished Invisible Man , Now Catch-22

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Internet, grant me the serenity to read the things I cannot write, the patience to write the things I can, and the wisdom to know most things are the former.

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Gets Stabbed; Orders Coffee

    This guy is hardcore. Amen. It needs something else, though, like a snowstorm, to make him totally awesome.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I believe atheist and people of faith are completely arrogant... Well, most people don't truly know what they believe, when it comes down to it.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What book would make you attracted to a person if you...

    Catch-22. And they have to be laughing.

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Alice In Wonderland

    Should be interesting, but I still play by the creed that all books are better than their movie adaptions.

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    I'm definitely into the laid back creative intellectual type. Of course, that doesn't happen very often. At all. Personality is tops, of course, but I generally prefer red/dark hair, and ...

    Dec 14, 2009


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson