User avatar

Critiq

  • Lounge, The Re: Any other intelligent life?

    There's too many planets out there for there to be only one with intelligent life. Our imagination of the form that might take, however, is ignorant.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, I'm you. coughcough 2nd Person Narrator coughcough

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Yankees Win World Series

    I always root for the Yankees just to annoy people where I live (in Massachusetts, Red Sox country). So yay, I supposed.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I don't cry at books a lot (and these were from much younger days), but I guess: 1. Loser, for the scene when he gets lost as it is snowing. ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    Interesting... very interesting... probably not worth it but still, interesting...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have returned... far more darker, sinister and twisted

    I am scared and impressed. And being mental makes pretty much everything you write interesting, too. But... I'm going to back away slowly now.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Into Night

    Hello, world! Okay, so this piece is hardly my style, but I'll try to say something intelligible anyways. First off, I'm no grammar nazi, but this was very bad grammar ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Other Re: Weekend

    Just a quick observation: Every other line it seems like the topic has shifted. It sounds like the thoughts of an insane songwriter. Which is cool, but obviously not what ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dynamic vs Stagnant Characters

    Great article, dear, but I think you mean STATIC characters. Not stagnant. :] They pretty much mean the same thing. Actually, stagnant is probably the more eventful word. About the ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: What Do you GUys Think? ._.

    They all sound a little cliche. The War As I See It is probably the best, but the hardest to write (assuming you are not a 4 year old girl). ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: *holds up sign* The end is near! *sadface*

    I think its less that the book industry is dying, and more that it is being forced to modernize after falling behind. Publishing, binding, and making a physical book is ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm deeply sorry!

    Don't think this belongs here, but I won't argue. I don't know what you did, but personal apologies are usually better, if you are truly sorry. And for apologies, remember ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Other Re: quote

    With a few more exclamation marks this would be totally symbolic of angst ridden teenage girl poetry.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Thoughts of mine during the Sunset

    Wow, thats depressing. Definitely not a story-quality post but it's interesting all the same. So depressing though. I'd say something else but it'd just be a synonym for depressed. So ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    At 2nd pick: Still too blurry, foreground is too out of focus. Green leaves suck life out of nicer looking pink flowers. The cloudy sky is also just visual noise ...

    Nov 3, 2009


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann