User avatar

Critiq

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Muse.

    I'm not sure placing anyone in a regular high school would make me interested in a story, but the concept of using the muses is cool. Personally, I'd say there ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tragedies

    Of course, Romeo and Juliet. Very tragic. All of Shakespeare's 'tragedies' are very tragic, really. Which makes sense. All older plays, really. Antigone is the first to come to mind. ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Secret Chapel (Short Story)

    Ooh, competition. Better make this good. First off, your link to the picture is broken. It's definitely a difficult picture, but you've done well. The concept is sound- Wedding day ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Other Re: Robotic

    no breathing no emotion no logic no feelings no heart no sickness no danger no pain no food no friends no bathroom no music no religion no language no memories ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stop talking about Tiger Woods!

    Where I lived it was constant coverage of some firefighters who died exactly 10 years ago. And Tiger Woods, of course. Who cares? Tiger Woods and his mother? Whatever.

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Hero? Ed Kennedy - I Am The Messenger Yossarian - Catch-22 V - V for Vendetta Villain? Jack - Lord of the Flies Mankind - Gulliver's Travels Alex - A ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New 'Noveller' Allows People To Post Novels

    It's the Onion, coughcough. Good idea though? Maybe.

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: How can we even imagine human dignity?

    This really isn't the place to post this, to tell the truth. You definitely want to try the debate group, though. Or the nonfiction forum. It depends on what you ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Pinkerton, by Weezer. Definitely. All my stories should aspire to be Across the Sea, Getchoo, or Butterfly.

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love Fruit

    I love fruit I'm partial to apples But it's all good, really And healthy too, Like exercise But the hell with exercise Cause I love fruit. Dear fruit, how do ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    It's an excellent, excellent book. Too long, and with a despicable ending, and very monotonous at times... but totally worth it. Zusak's other [known] book, I Am The Messenger, is ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I'm a Christian who just ducked out of being confirmed and might just become atheist. Or whatever- I don't care about the terms or what they mean or imply. I'm ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mrs. Marx surrenders- soul piece

    Overall, I agree- good description. I might argue whether some of it actually means anything. Some lines sound, like Rena said, hard to grasp in a way that doesn't signify ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Connecting Ideas

    A new book from the guy that wrote Lolita exposed this idea very same idea to me. Namely, just writing a story from every direction. Doing the scenes that come ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is your opinion always right?

    So, to clarify (I do not pretend to know anything of Kant), you are saying that a universal definition of right and wrong exists, but is reached through logic and ...

    Nov 29, 2009


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26