-
Re: What Determines Featured Member?
I think the four spies in my house have something to do with it.
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: What's Your Writing Style?
My writing style in a no holds barred drunken brawl between two jet-lagged communists who each think the other is a fascist that had an affair with their girlfriends who ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?
You should avoid writing completely. It's like when you get a dream saying that your going to be in a car crash and die, so you move to Amish country. ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: If comedy had a smell...
The smell of sewage and freshly baked cinnamon buns rolled together.
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Teaser Tuesdays!
I christen you, blog!
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques
I read a lot of those books when I was younger. It seems a little weird for you to be reading them in class, though. I guess they are sort ...
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Badges or Ranks?
Why not a Socrates styled benevolent dictatorship? Communism has been proven effective through years of large scale testing. Why reinvent the wheel?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Badges or Ranks?
We need a third option, communism. Or at least socialism with Nate as dictator. But I voted anyways.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Finished Invisible Man , Now Catch-22
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: YWS Gifts (now with more Star Wars)
Are you supposed to be able to send gifts to yourself? Sorry, I had to try.
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Short Story
Hm... interesting, interesting. I'm confused, but interested. But first off, there are a few grammatical problems in this. First of all, whenever you have dialogue by a different person, you ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Internet, grant me the serenity to read the things I cannot write, the patience to write the things I can, and the wisdom to know most things are the former.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: The last act of the Black Widow.
I hope I'm not as crazy as the MC when I write a novel. I mean, in a matter of seconds, she convinces herself of a lot, does she not? ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)
Hmm... everything sounds good. The simplification of the rules seems nice, and was probably called for. I've always wanted an anarchist state filled with artists and intellectuals, but I suppose ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: YWS Gifts (now with more Star Wars)
Will we ever be able to personalize gifts? Choose our own icon or anything? It would be cool for contests.
Dec 27, 2009
