User avatar

Critiq

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Muder mystery topics

    Another one bites the dust to Aggie! Ideas- -Six people whose lives have all been ruined because they all thought they inadvertently murdered the same person. -Some sort of parody ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Chatper 1 *Arrival*

    I'm not going to nit pick. It's not worth it. Because there is something fundamentally wrong with your story. A greatly intelligent man once said "Brevity is the soul of ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Other Re: Secret Life of a Window Cleaner

    Wow. He talks like someone jumps off the building every other day! Either that or the person is a caricature of sort of all the window watchers through the years, ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Mystery Genre

    Oh no, Aggie's corrupted another one! Sorry, just read ATTWN in class and I totally despise 'pulp' or 'genre' fiction. I would definitely like to know if there are any ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ender's Game and other books by Orson Scott Card

    Orson Scott Card is pretty damn fantastic. Ender's Game is absurdly good and to Critiq - just so you know, pretty much everything in Science Fiction, is never, ever going ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ender's Game and other books by Orson Scott Card

    Ender's Game was a book I loved while reading it, but felt a little empty afterwards. Like candy, I suppose. The 'battle school' scenes are really awesome, but like action ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Trendy' Music for a 'Trendy' Stupid World

    I also loathe all that hip-hop and rap music. That and 'emo' music. I mean, music is music, but you have to have your motivations in the right place. It ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    1. Fahrenheit 451 2. I am the Messenger 3. Lord of the Flies 4. Animal Farm 5. Flowers for Algernon 6. The Giver 7. Ender's Game 8. Gulliver's Travels 9. ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    Introverted: 56% Intuitive: 75% Thinking: 62% Judging: 56% moderately expressed introvert distinctively expressed intuitive personality distinctively expressed thinking personality moderately expresse

    Oct 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: reversed rewind (standalone)

    I'm just going to go from beginning to end with this story. First off, the Michael Jackson quote at the beginning is out of place. Michael Jackson quotes should stay ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellos aren't always simple

    “Well, hello now mister...” “Let's skip the usernames.” “If you're sure. Well, I hear your interested in joining the society.” “Well, yes. You see, I've joined a few times before. ...

    Sep 29, 2009


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden