User avatar

Critiq

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Is this a good start to my story?

    Let's take a different slant on this, shall we? This writing is very good, just polish and polish etc etc etc. But your writing falls into a niche I like ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Large cast~

    If your struggling to identify your characters, you probably have too many. Or else you just need to hold some back instead of revealing the whole ensemble at the beginning. ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cirque du Freak movie

    Doesn't look very good, plus the Rotten Tomato Show really hated it. It's hardly recommended.

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    I'll just do a quick review. First off, it's kind of blurry. Like, too blurry. I know you can't just go off and buy a better camera and such. But ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Batman is pretty much awesome!

    He can also resurrect the box office, defeat superman, hide his whole identity with a very small mask, and wear a cape without it getting caught in anything or tripping ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Sounds cool, especially if you take it in the right direction. Is there any more info via post that I could read up on? I'd like to learn a little ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And Then There Was Rock

    Tongues of fire shot up from the ends of the stage as seizure inducing lights shot through the air, a cacophony of awesomeness and primal rock power shaking the crowd ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Lady Peace

    I didn't know nuns were allowed to play music. Oh wait, there not nuns. Oh wait, there guys... Haven't heard em', but they look cool. Canadian + Alt. Rock = ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ocean Fantasy

    Ooh. Someone turning the mundane of their life into an undersea utopia. Well, that works! I'm not one for all that waxy, poetic sort of junk, so I'll try to ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Would've liked it better without they last sentence. A political thriller about the dangerous of biological warfare vs. mind control story. Hmm... But, as is, I give it 7/10. ~ ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Date Everything!

    The title mislead me. But yes, totally agree.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of London and the rise of Berlin.(PG-13)

    I'll be brief. This work is two halves, both of which are interesting if improved upon a little. The first part, a man dodging patrols to trade with someone else, ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Suddenly...

    I'd sum what this piece up as "It happens to all of us. What makes your case so special?" But otherwise, it was still rough. I won't deal with all ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Aeroplane - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    I once wrote a nearly 50-page "short" story for 6th grade. Demonic thing about cursed chairs- or something like that. Got an A+, though.

    Oct 24, 2009


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore