User avatar

Crispy

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Rainbow underground: the stone city

    I really liked this story, it had an essence of nature, and was flowing, i really enjoyed it, mail me if you have any more stories like this one... A ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Chapter 1

    I really liked this story, it had an essence of nature, and was flowing, i really enjoyed it, mail me if you have any more stories like this one... A ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Charge Card: 2

    I really liked this story, it had an essence of nature, and was flowing, i really enjoyed it, mail me if you have any more stories like this one... A ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Co-operate and Live, or Disobay and Die

    Oh... Thnx anyway

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Co-operate and Live, or Disobay and Die

    Please comment, it would be appreciated

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Remake of Troy??? Beginning

    More comments would be appreciated

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick I

    ok, i like the constructive critiscm... except for gandhi, or whateveer the hell your name is... You make a limerick then, go on.... have a go! That was terrible. If ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick I

    There once was a dog called Tone He tried to run after a bone He fell down a hole Got bit by a mole And got sponsored by Vodafone

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick I

    Thnx, I think its pretty rubbish, but suit yourself... Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, ...

    Mar 8, 2008


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47