User avatar

Crispy

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Remake of Troy??? Beginning

    Pillaging the Journey After ten years in a hot overcrowded army camp no one was sorry to leave. The different sectors of the Greek army said their goodbyes, wished each ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    There once was a dog called Tone He tried to run after a bone He fell down a hole Got bit by a mole And got sponsored by Vodafone

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    Thnx, I think its pretty rubbish, but suit yourself... Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up Play Up Pompey, ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    There once was a guy named Rick He decided to have a picnic He fell down a hole Got bit by a mole A now has a humungous D... (Use ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Please Delete

    A very moving and intesting story, definately one of my favourites. My favourite line was: "Sanura," my father spoke in a kind patronising tone, "would you like to go to ...

    Mar 8, 2008


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)