User avatar

CrimsonTears

CrimsonTears

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 9

    I'm glad you like Victor. Does he seem like a flat character? I'm worried he's too dull. Thank you for reading and leaving a review! -Mercedes

    May 30, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 9

    I'm glad to see you are still into Hybrids! Thank you for reading and leaving a review! Typos are my enemies lol. I will go back and read over to ...

    May 30, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Magic: Chapter 4

    Hi guys! Currently I only have chapters 2 and 4 for Magic but please check out @KaiaJersaga 's account for chapters 1 and 3! Thank you for reading!! -Mercedes :D

    May 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 8

    Yes. Is it too gross? I'm worried maybe it's too much.... The angels aren't allowed to use their wings bcs of the lack of space and Leader's rules. I guess ...

    May 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Fallen King: Prologue

    Heya! You're very welcome! I am glad to be of some help! -Mercedes

    May 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 2

    Hi Kaia! yes and unfortunately our characters can't do anything but go along for the ride mwhahaha Yes several have mentioned how they would like to have more description . ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 8

    You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help! Yes at that point where it was said "old man" that's how I figured out Leo was older :) You're very ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 5

    Hi! Thank you for reading Hybrids! Did you at any point of this chapter feel confused? Like maybe something wasn't explained right? -Mercedes

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 3

    Thank you for reading and leaving a review! Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the pace of this chapter?

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 8

    LOL! I love cliffhangers. This is actually the second time he's been introduced. But the first time wasn't like a "oh my gosh it's Leader!" scene. I laughed when I ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 7

    Heya! Aw! I'm glad though that the chapter had the impact that I wanted it too. And yes! I'm glad the description is better too!! Yeah I figured I would ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 6

    Yes it is definitely hard on Yagi. Unfortunately Sako doesn't really think about how others are mentally handing a situation when he's frustrated and upset. Yeah I kinda had a ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 5

    You should post it! At least try it! You can also take down your writing if you don't want it up anymore. Yeah. Describing is a challenge lol. I'm glad ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 4

    I'm glad you like the chapter and the art as well!! As always, thank you for reading! -Mercedes

    May 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 4

    If you would like to see drawings of Yagi and Sako please check them out on my wall!!

    May 22, 2023


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan