User avatar

CrimsonArrow

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always and forever

    The poem was great. I really enjoyed it. I liked how the stanza were short and got to the point. And the poem was written very well and it put ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silver Tears Chapter One

    Chapter 1 The memory of my parents’ death still haunted my memories. I was so shocked. My parents were good people, and they never tried to hurt anyone. My parents ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For years.

    This poem is well written and I enjoyed reading it. The rhyming was clever, not cheesy. I really like how you alternated between couplets and quadrants (I think that's what ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Nightmare or Reality?

    Great poem. It is very deep. And I read this while listening to my younger sister play Ke$ha. Which says a lot because Ke$ha's music is not deep at all, ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye, my love.

    It is a very good poem. I liked it a lot. I'm not a good poet, so I'm not really a good judge on poetry, but this is very good ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews

    Hi. I'm wondering if anyone will review my short story, A Dying Ember. It's about 9,000 words. It's not very good, but it's actually the first story I've ever finished. ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Dying Ember

    Thanks!

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Dying Ember

    The entangled mess of hatred and fate. It is a garden of lives. In this garden, flowers of dread grow, frail and fragile; they are lost in their hatred. They ...

    Jul 11, 2011


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew