User avatar

CrimsonArrow

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Journey to Confidence

    In the beginning, I was a quiet shy girl. I was what some might call unsociable. Or stuck up. But, really, I was afraid to talk. I truly believed that ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Life All My Own

    This is a really good story overall. I don't think it's that long at all. And I really liked the part about the car not starting. I felt it added ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Under The Tree's Tears Chapter 1

    It's very good. It has some grammar errors but other than that it is a good start. I actually have a chinchilla, his name is Chico. But he doesn't follow ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Maybe, I'm a Pencil

    Alright, maybe I'm a sharpie I'm permanent and creative And when I make a mistake I turn it into something beautiful Or maybe I'm a ball point pen I'm resourceful ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (help me come up with a title)

    The story was really good, I'm sorry I can't help you with a title, I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, sorry. But the story was good, you ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maybe...

    When I saw the poem, I thought, 'Wait, I thought this was dramatic poetry.' Because a lot of the dramatic poems are somewhat long, so I was a little surprised, ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Big City Girl prologue

    Please, please, please, please finish it! I really enjoyed the beginning and I really want to read the rest of it. It is very well written, and I really liked ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Whispers in my Wishes

    The first time I met you, I was walking to school. I think I was a sophomore in high school, then. I was taking the short cut through the woods ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dianna McKenna

    Definitely a good start. It was enjoyable to read and I hope you write more of it, because I really liked it, and when it ended I said 'Wait, what? ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When I Died...

    This was really good. I saw the two paragraphs and I thought this would be super short and not much of a story, but you blew me away. I never ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: White America

    This was a good poem. I liked the focus of repeating America in every line. It was interesting, because I'm an American and the way you spelled color (colour) I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love you. *old*

    This was great. I loved it. There was a few grammar errors but other than that it was fantastic. I loved the form of a letter, I thought that was ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unmistakable

    This was an awesome poem! It was sort of deep but not too deep. And I really liked the opening line, and the last line. The length of the entire ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: "Shoalmain's princess" Novel Cover

    That is a really cool idea for a novel cover! I liked the dragon and the font you used.

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    I loved this story! I thought it was funny how Marco flipped off his dad while he was driving off, and the description of Sophia was great. Keep writing, I'm ...

    Jul 13, 2011


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie