Random avatar

CrazyBob

  • Randomosity Re: Looking for able-bodied writers

    I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested writing for a new site/blog that Bent and I are currently attempting to devise. We're looking for darker, more experimental ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    It looks like the site is back up. That really is strange.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    Lots of familiar names here. I'm really glad someone backed up all my old writings for me, otherwise it would be totally gone. Does anyone know what happened?

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Old Crew?

    Well I'm here off and on these days. Not sure where anna is, haven't talked to her in years but we used to chat pretty regularly. I'll check you out ...

    Aug 12, 2008


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley