-
Re: Inevitable Dread
God give strength to this sloppy-tongued git, this avatar of awkward lying semi-conscious in the purgated morning mud. Here I stand, shuffling, stumbling, and fumble footed down these bleak angling ...
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Musings on the less fortunate
A muttering, dusty figure, slumped forward on the sidewalk. Where others quicken pace, afraid you'll rape them or ask for money, I pause a moment to place my patent-leather briefcase ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: TYWC Old Crew?
Well I'm here off and on these days. Not sure where anna is, haven't talked to her in years but we used to chat pretty regularly. I'll check you out ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Hidden Hpe
Likin it so far, not bad. A lot of description. Nice tone of dialogue
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: It's Beautiful
Boz sat the kitchen table, eating toast with peanut butter and reading Boy’s Life magazine. He was reading an article about how to tie a Sheep Shank knot, a skill ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Members of the Vast Conspiracy
My father was a police-man. His Slavic arms, the size of middling-to-large libraries, protruded from his massive, operatic chest. His braided, unshorn hair sloped to the mid-shoulder, decorated sporad
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Journey Through Chaos
A bit too ambiguous, but I liked some sharp bits like "coarse bricks bombard me". You've got a keen ear for word-sounds. Nice work.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Encounter between the Farmer and his Swine
D.H. has some good short stories, I should read more of him.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: An ode to RR
A few familiar faces from the glory days of TYWC...Ahh, nostalgia.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: An ode to RR
A few familiar faces from the glory days of TYWC...Ahh, nostalgia.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: The Gummi Bear Poem
Silly fun, all that, which has a place assuredly, but nothing that sticks with you.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Bitter-Root
I like some of the imagery here, i.e. the description of the distant fences in repose. Very nice. I think the line-breaks mid-sentence are a bit awkward, however. Consider breaking ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Subsequently
Was a rounded pendulum swung, dangling from the air, springing downward from an angry clock-face? Was it like Cronos’ stretched and aching member, invisible to my puny, penis-avoiding eyes, on ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Encounter between the Farmer and his Swine
The soft red leaky tendrils of the sun’s emitted fumes upon the farmhouse windowpane: a morning whisper jagged in design and prophylactic tedium to wake the sleeping farmer from his ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: The Soul Factory
Look at that factory: a sore upon the city-street; a boorish decoration that has sewn itself upon the sidewalk like a vile, self-sufficient plant. We were minding our own business, ...
Oct 25, 2007
