User avatar

Craz

hello and welcome to my aesthetic

  • Research Re: Ouija Board

    (love this idea, btw) I own an Ouija Board, though who knows what it's buried under now. I think the first time I played it, I was over at my ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Research Re: Help for a Friend?

    Unfortunately, no. I've tried to get him to but he claims that he doesn't have the time for it and that he doesn't want to be plagiarized.

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Research Re: Help for a Friend?

    A good friend of mine is writing a novel, and has been since the end of eighth grade. I am editing his chapters and they need a lot of work. ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and story-writing

    Haha that's quite alright. To delete this thread, you'll have to get in touch with a mod, or someone whose username is not dark blue like yours and mine. They'll ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and story-writing

    Music does help me write. But this belongs in the forums tab, not Storybooks.

    Feb 26, 2014


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind