User avatar

Crayon

  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Wow, i can't think of anything else to add to this list but thank you so much!

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help With Planning

    This is a big problem for me too, I have two unfinished novels but right now I've lost intrest in them and started planning a new one, all i can ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    This is such a big help! Now i really do care about my characters and wont kill them all off while im in a bad mood, I'm extreamly good at ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On vs. Onto

    "the cat jumped onto the table" means the cat jumped up to the table "the cat jumped on the table" means (to me) that the cat was on the table, ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On vs. Onto

    I've always seen 'onto' as more of an action and 'on' as a place, for example: she turned the radio onto the rock station she turned the radio on the ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I've always had issues with names, especailly because i have a thing agaisnt 'normal' and simple names (although i must say i do have a soft spot for any female ...

    Feb 3, 2006


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah