User avatar

Crayon

  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    However, people are always unaware of the fact that she wrote that diary for publication. OK, so Anne understood the fact that she would die and she decided to write ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    For me, its the idea of never being forgotten. If you write and your work is published you are never to be forgotten, years after your death children or teens, ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Crayon, Whats the deal? we were such good mates, ok so you killed off my sister, well i killed my sister and you made me an evil bitch but ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Hey dont be dissing Hippies now! Thats just not cool, hippies are hot! barefoot, pot smoking hotties!

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading "the short history of tractors in Ukrainian" which is pretty good, im not sure if thats the title word for word but anyway, its a good read

    Mar 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    So... when's the party? *wonders if they're even all in the same time zone* I dont think we are somehow, I live 'downunder' *puts on a really bad accent* and ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Wow, meaningfull discussion about a meaningful subject, i dont really read much classics but i do love Pride and Prejudice, Oliver twist and Christmas Carol. Seeing the musical of a ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Unfortunately, Dono is the only one who is very diligent with this project... Apart from that your idea sounds pretty cool, i cant wait to see some of it...or them...or ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Lol thats alright then....maybe im just a wanna be shadow...cause shes just so hot! ha ha just kidding, anyway its so cool your like my hero and now you wanna ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Oh just you wait dusky its ganna be great, oh and just incase anybody doesnt know its mwa hannah aka shadowdancer, i didnt feel like a shadow anymore :D

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    You can help contribute Plot ideas, I wouldn't want the novel to be my ideas only

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I'm glad you guys think that because I've started one with a male so we have both the male and female points of veiw, I'm still keen on doing another ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Anne Frank, those two words always make me sigh, she is such a sweetie! I adore her, I read the book when i was seven then started my own diary ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Now that sounds cool! The book i was reading was Magenta Orange, It's not a very chananging read and actaully comes from three peoples point of views so they just ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *dances around with editing in hand* what?!?!?! it's not like i havn't even *cough* started *cough* yet."*Blushes, stops dancing and runs away with editing clutched to my chest* MUST EDIT ...

    Mar 4, 2006


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet