-
Re: Panic! At The Disco
LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! ha ha, sorry i'm just loving them right now
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
Poor darling *hugs snoink* don't worry i generally walk like, well like im about to fall over. so, so very true *falls over* *cough*
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
Crush my self-esteem then! And yes i do have a bit of a cold, a sniffle really but hey. TPBM is definatly thinking about me (Im not giving up until ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?
Awww your such a cutie...how can i say no? Time to spend up large. *throws 200 points at Ari* just cause i can and you used bambi eyes...that was evil!
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Being a Man
Ha ha, just do the opposite of everything you do now, burp, scratch, fart and play with yourself in public. Even if you do that normally!
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
Hmmmm, let me think about that? Um, just a little bit *wide eyes* and whose this handsome someone you talk of? TBPM is thinking about me right now, cause everybody ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Hmm...
Ohhhhh look there i go again *fifteen points poofs away* i love that word
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Squills: The YWS Blog
OK, so Hannah doesn't know something. (You better print that off and stick it on your wall because its one of the only times i will say it) *runs away ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: Hmm...
OK, ok, smarty pants coming through. Do you know on this totally pointless but great all the same thread 105 points have been used, lmao thats if my math works ...
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: I HAVE A PONY
I thought so too!
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: Publish YOURSELF!?
Ohhhh that looks like a good site that you could really trust. WHen somebody finally uses it I would love to find out how it went.
Mar 4, 2006 -
Re: I HAVE A PONY
I was a deprived child, I never had a my little pony. So yesterday, armed with money and a friend who loves My little Pony just as much as i ...
Mar 4, 2006 -
Re: Best Movie of 2005
King Kong and Narnia win, thats all there is too it. Well maybe im a little bias because I live in New Zealand! But still they were both such cool ...
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: Changing my Nickname.
Why can't you change it? I just changed mine
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: Math or English?
English, my one and only true love! No this year i'm making myself enjoy Maths, with the school system here in NZ i need to be pretty good in Math ...
Feb 25, 2006
