-
Re: iDog?
Yeah, i wouldnt waste your money honestly. Think of everything you could be getting with that pinga that you wont get sick of and what to throw down a set ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
its not a colour, its just blank..nothing! What colour are most cars? and dont tell fibs!
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
IATT if you left marshmellows in your mouth they would turn into pink teeth ( i like the pink ones!)
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Why does it have to be red? It could be maroon!
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Paste
ga*ness about the socail ahy? I was looking forward to it, wait i dont even know if i can say that word...hang on, ha ha it has a little star ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?
YAY fish and chips...known mostly in New Zealand as Hot Chips, sometimes well just fish and chips it doesnt matter what your getting you say its fish and chips. You ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Why I Love This Weekend
Yeah D.L.S has passed in New Zealand and the New Ice Age movie isnt out here for a while so ill just go sulk now
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Myspace?
I have a myspace but stupid hostel blocked it because of all the stuff Nate said, wait was it nate?... yes it was *grumbles about chimps* Thats why i have ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Wait i want to know, why is everybody being little Nate followers. YOUR ALL SHEEP, ALL SHEEP (*cough* says the girl from New Zealand.....RRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt) BBBBBBBBBBBAAA
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
I'm really loving Dark, it is a lot easier to use than light and now i've changed over i stay on YWS longer because it doesnt hurt my eyes anymore!
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: Share a secret..
wow.....everybody has secrets! ok so heres mine... *drum roll* I can't be alone, it scares the heck out of me, walking down the street, in my room at night and ...
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
True Dono, thats what i was just saying, you suit what you suit but brunettes will always be hotter. kidding
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
Yeah Brunettes are so much hotter (no offence blondes, cause ive been there) guys steriotype blondes WAY more than brunettes, us brunettes are totally wicked! Ok so i have red ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: What are you Wearing?
My black golfpunk shirt with a red velvet bird and some other stuff on the back, demin flare jeans and no shoes...ha ha i feel under dressed
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Im not sure but when you mix lots of paints together it always makes brownish-grayish-yukish colour...thing...yeah... wait....thinking of something....... that hurt! Are you male?...I like males....
Mar 16, 2006
