User avatar

Crayon

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    muse - thats so cool. it would be great fun. my friend is getting a lifesize photo of her best friends *feels mega included* excitment. Matt - SO CUTE! snoink ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Yeah, poor kids. Especially Bindi, The poor thing, Eight years old and her father dies filming for HER new tv series and her mum isnt around when it happens.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    I didnt think anybody other than australians and New Zealanders even knew who Steve was! WOW, it's so sad. I almost had a cry, everywhere you go around here you ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Theres nothing better than buying a book. OH and i didnt even know YWS was back up and running, how sad is that?!?!?!? YAY

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Go with the monkey, most people already think of it when they think of YWS because of nate! and all the little nate clones....

    May 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Just a warning guys, im about to fart" and then right after i said it and was about to post "Oh crap i just realised that im ganna have to ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    Im wearing a long sleaved black shirt and baggy black pants, and no shoes. thats why my toes are cold, i need shoes.

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    tabloids are pretty much lies, right? Like "an insider" that gave them the lead or "THe close personal friend" that was there when it happened is generally a money hungry ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Crayon because i fill peoples lives with colour and because somebody once asked me if i could be an animal what one i would be and i said that first ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    oh oh oh oh, i third the idea of pink (My other personality already secondidididid it)

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?

    Um, ok that is pretty weird i mean, they wont make any money, well if they were in NZ they wouldnt cause the government would make the person driving fork ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap, although some of it i cant stand is really a wonderful art form, its uses expression and poetry and i find it amazing how many words Eminem can fit ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Googled it! Just like everybody else, google rocks!

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I'm not sure what wedgies means to you guys, but here I'm sure I wouldn't have to go to a restaurant to get a wedgie. Nor would I ask for ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    i love NEW-ZEAL-AND so hot! it beats the pants off england! I think my friends about to hit me, shes a weird one...has a thing for England...must have been dropped ...

    Apr 6, 2006


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska