User avatar

Crayon

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Now that sounds cool! The book i was reading was Magenta Orange, It's not a very chananging read and actaully comes from three peoples point of views so they just ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    I was a deprived child, I never had a my little pony. So yesterday, armed with money and a friend who loves My little Pony just as much as i ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hailey

    *grumbles at Jane* i knew all that, i was, simply testing you! No seriously, thanks darl! *runs away to change everything* all done! well not yet but lets pretend ahy? ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *dances around with editing in hand* what?!?!?! it's not like i havn't even *cough* started *cough* yet."*Blushes, stops dancing and runs away with editing clutched to my chest* MUST EDIT ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I just finished reading a two-sided novel, every second chapter was from a girls point of view and the other ones were from a guys point of view. I thought ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    King Kong and Narnia win, thats all there is too it. Well maybe im a little bias because I live in New Zealand! But still they were both such cool ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    woot woot! I've joined up, gee editing and school and Novel Writing year, what am i getting myself into?

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hailey

    Just a random free-write. Its lossesly based on sombody i know but other than that, yeah, here it is. Lost in the everyday struggle to blend in, that’s where Hailey ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alli's Diary

    I'd have to agree with Grif, It's just not readable and its not captivating i didnt even finish reading it because i lost intrest. Writing in Diary form can be ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    Oh god. That was really creepy. I wouldn't want to read that at night, it would give me nightmares of my own. Ha ha, I did read that at night ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Donald Duck and Jacky the Neutered Cat

    Totally cool, theres nothing more i can say really because people have already picked at the picking i saw that needed to be done, ok that was weird. Anyway it ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stuff You(yes I mean you, not them)Should Know

    Something just a little nuts, thats just what i needed to start off my Friday night. Now all i need is my dancing shoes and some friends. Ok, i have ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    1. The tomorrow books by John Marsden (all seven and the two Ellie Cronicals) 2. All books by Brain Falkener (just cause he's my Author crush lmao) *runs away to ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    Awwww thats so cute!

    Mar 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I wanna be an editing dork! I have a novel kicking around that needs editing, right *runs away to find it*

    Mar 2, 2006


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon