User avatar

Crayon

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    So... when's the party? *wonders if they're even all in the same time zone* I dont think we are somehow, I live 'downunder' *puts on a really bad accent* and ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Wow, meaningfull discussion about a meaningful subject, i dont really read much classics but i do love Pride and Prejudice, Oliver twist and Christmas Carol. Seeing the musical of a ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    OK, ok, smarty pants coming through. Do you know on this totally pointless but great all the same thread 105 points have been used, lmao thats if my math works ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    I thought so too!

    Mar 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    And when you do steal Dusky's talent, can you give me a little bit? Sure thing but at a price, what did you think, that i was just going to ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Unfortunately, Dono is the only one who is very diligent with this project... Apart from that your idea sounds pretty cool, i cant wait to see some of it...or them...or ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Lol thats alright then....maybe im just a wanna be shadow...cause shes just so hot! ha ha just kidding, anyway its so cool your like my hero and now you wanna ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Oh just you wait dusky its ganna be great, oh and just incase anybody doesnt know its mwa hannah aka shadowdancer, i didnt feel like a shadow anymore :D

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    You can help contribute Plot ideas, I wouldn't want the novel to be my ideas only

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I'm glad you guys think that because I've started one with a male so we have both the male and female points of veiw, I'm still keen on doing another ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Ohhhh that looks like a good site that you could really trust. WHen somebody finally uses it I would love to find out how it went.

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Anne Frank, those two words always make me sigh, she is such a sweetie! I adore her, I read the book when i was seven then started my own diary ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hailey

    Ha ha, i never noticed that 'for' there! *runs away and deletes the random 'for'*

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Minor Contribution

    Thats just what we needed, we being myself and Rainbow Dash, naturally! No seriously that was extreamly good, so funny! I want a little 'Faithful' now 'spesially if he thinks ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hailey

    Well thanks Jiggy

    Mar 4, 2006


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins