User avatar

Crayon

  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I'm not sure what wedgies means to you guys, but here I'm sure I wouldn't have to go to a restaurant to get a wedgie. Nor would I ask for ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brinda

    Brinda stared down at her muddy reflection, watching as each tiny ripple tore through her once flawless face. She pulled back the stray strands of long brown hair that hung ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    i love NEW-ZEAL-AND so hot! it beats the pants off england! I think my friends about to hit me, shes a weird one...has a thing for England...must have been dropped ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: iDog?

    Yeah, i wouldnt waste your money honestly. Think of everything you could be getting with that pinga that you wont get sick of and what to throw down a set ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    its not a colour, its just blank..nothing! What colour are most cars? and dont tell fibs!

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    IATT if you left marshmellows in your mouth they would turn into pink teeth ( i like the pink ones!)

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    broken :(

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why does it have to be red? It could be maroon!

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    ga*ness about the socail ahy? I was looking forward to it, wait i dont even know if i can say that word...hang on, ha ha it has a little star ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    YAY fish and chips...known mostly in New Zealand as Hot Chips, sometimes well just fish and chips it doesnt matter what your getting you say its fish and chips. You ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    Yeah D.L.S has passed in New Zealand and the New Ice Age movie isnt out here for a while so ill just go sulk now

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    I have a myspace but stupid hostel blocked it because of all the stuff Nate said, wait was it nate?... yes it was *grumbles about chimps* Thats why i have ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    However, people are always unaware of the fact that she wrote that diary for publication. OK, so Anne understood the fact that she would die and she decided to write ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter and My Brothers

    Personally I didn’t like it, sorry to be so blunt but didn’t, I think it was all the bland language you used, no offence. IT could be workable and really ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Wait i want to know, why is everybody being little Nate followers. YOUR ALL SHEEP, ALL SHEEP (*cough* says the girl from New Zealand.....RRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt) BBBBBBBBBBBAAA

    Apr 5, 2006


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles