User avatar

Crayon

  • Lounge, The Re: Who think this law should past

    Sadly in New Zealand there is still no such law - farmers and home owners are taking the law into their own hands, doing their own research and driving sex ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freewrite, I don't know what this is yet

    I Think this is a good framework, it does need more detail though, in places like Jane wakes up in her small bedroom, shuts her alarm off, gets dressed, combs ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    I liked this peice as much as i can like something thats action/ adventure. I had one problem with the story, just something little but its in the beginning so ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It never gets any easier

    oh dear, sorry about quoting myself, that does make things a little confusing dusn't it... i have learned my lesson, never talk while criting

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It never gets any easier

    Great framework but it really needs 'filling out' if its worked right it could be a great novel. Your kow how people say nothing can ever get more worse from ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jester \:D/

    Erica watched as the little ripples created by her feet rapidly grew as they spread out into Crystal Creek; a smile spreading across her face as she thought about those ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Ditty

    I really do love this poem, I think it describes everybody in some way or another and that anybody who reads this can relate to it, everybody has had somebody ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hillstart (sixteen)

    I really liked the general idea its just a little hard to get them imagary, show don't tell, my english teacher is always quoting that. [/quote]she sang like there were ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreaming Of Slumber

    I really like this peice, its a good change from the things i normal write, nothing really i can say to change about it. Just keep doing what your doing, ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    I really loved this piece, it leaves you thinking. I would also love to say something to help you improve it but there is nothing I can say apart from ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Work in progress- lol no name yet

    Life, to me it is the dizzying affect you feel during an altercation with a loved one, It is the feeling of the wind, scratching at your clothing, pulling you ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Love

    Really i agree with everybody else, it sounds like somebody's wedding vows (although personally i'd have trouble saything that in front of so many people) it may have more meaning ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)

    That was great, extreamly powerful stuff. I wish my writing was as good as that!

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Wow, that's really all i can say, i've never read a peice like it, once again wow :shock:

    Oct 15, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus