User avatar

Crayon

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isha

    Isha “Isha, Isha, come along, we’ll miss it” Grandfather called as he hobbled down the wonky back steeps. “I’m coming Grandfather, wait for me” Isha called, her wavy brown hair ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: monday, 9am chapter 2

    Thanks for that, as you can tell my spelling and grammar is pretty bad!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Stalker After Me - Parody

    I Love it! :lots_hearts: I've never liked Michelle Branch... this is definatly an improvement! Your sister should be proud! =D> :elephant:

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    wow i really loved this work so much, its really easy to relate to for everybody i guess but it really touches me as my best friend just turned on ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    Wow that was great, i was captivated! I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with it, the transition from one person to the other was simple and if there are any ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: monday, 9am chapter 2

    10am Emily had vowed to get the class as a whole, she had survived the holidays living off the idea that soon she would strip an entire class of their ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Monday, 9am -chapter 1

    thanks- yeah i do have really bad spelling and grammar! And thanks for pointing out i never mention there age at the time, Emilys in year ten so shes 15 ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Monday, 9am -chapter 1

    This is the first chapter of a book I've been working on, I'd really like some help with it! 9am Emily sat at the back of the classroom, her eyes ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    Wow, that was really great. I loved it all - completly and if theres any grammatical mistakes i can't help you there 'cause i'm utterly hopless :oops:

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THATS IT!

    This really needs some work, i wrote it while i was extreamly pissed off. (its all written about my personal feelings and experances) so i'd really love to get some ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Wow. thats an extreamly powerful peice. Almost set us off crying (by us i mean myself and 2 other hostel girls who i am currently sharing the computer room with) ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    Wow....thats all i can say...I'm in the middle of a class and my teachers watching what i'm reading so i kinda had to run through it pretty quick buts still ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breaking the mould

    Life, to me it is the dizzying affect you feel during an altercation with a loved one, It is the feeling of the wind, scratching at your clothing, pulling you ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Fallen Angel

    It um... was cute... but really it lacked emotion, it was sweet though... :D The truth is far from in her grasp The more she digs into her past. for ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Work in progress- lol no name yet

    Thanks for that, yeah my spelling is terrible and my grammar is worse... blame bad teaching but other now i've been inspired to write more, i'll post asap.

    Oct 17, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy