User avatar

Crayon

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Wow Duskie, you are so talented! I really liked this peice, for a little while at the beginning i was competly lost but thats just because I had a late ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    Whoa, Normally age shouldnt matter at all but you are an amazing writer for your age. It was a very cute and funny peice, life was so simple, back in ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    “I really don’t see the point in this,” I sighed. I never really saw the point half the things Luna wanted to do. “Just shut up and stir” Luna barked. ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Need help

    I really did like this. “Amala, come back!” he cried after her, but it was too late. The moment he knew she was out of sight he began to laugh. ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfect surburbia

    Wow suburbia in New Zealand must be different. I love living in the suburbs, we have BBQ with neighbors and street party's and great stuff! but anyway I'm off track, ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shedding

    This poem has great imagery i really did enjoy reading it. Its a good length too, when i attempt poems they are always really long winding, everything i do is ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    theres not much else i could say that hasnt been said already *stamps feet a little* not fair! but i do really want to read more, definatly reasoning for the ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    iatt Good directors ate lots of baked beans when they were my age!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Losing and Gaining (a best friend)

    OK firstly i second what everybodys said, including Firestarter. You need to give it a little time before you expect people to reply. Log off the computer if you have ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold Winds

    I dont want to clog everything up with repeats so i just back up everything Writersdomain said. Good Work!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat and Mouse

    it was pretty cool. Nice job I like a poem that's hard to understand as it might mean something different to different kinds of persons. I back that up completly, ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    ok now im scared, extreamly. That was um, scary and vivid. And yes, well it was er different. No once you get past the sick humour of it all its ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Kamikaze Folly

    Powerful! that will be a great song, honestly very sad and very good!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 12/26- when eggs go bad...

    Why do people always kill of the cute ones? so so sad, yet very funny ive never read anything more amusing about a fridge full of sour lemons and rotten ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)

    That poor girl! i would love to see more. As for what the other two said im grammatically challanged so i can't comment on it :D good stuff thought

    Dec 27, 2005


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery