User avatar

Crayon

  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Lol, wow thanks for all the suggestions guys and girls! I think, whatever I name my bird its going to be extreamly destrubed! all my pets are that way :D ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLOW AND GREEN MEATBALLS ON A STICK!

    Sounds, um...er...um painful! lol

    Jan 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    Lol, i know, i know terrible grammar! so ive been told many, many times! I am however slowly getting better. But now im going to keep my text book on ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    Ok heres some more i just wrote. I'm not very good with conversation so it's not that good. “Alright, what about a keg? We have to have one” Luna laughed ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    Everybody happy now? :D Thanks for all the help Sam and thats for offering ladydark! I'll post more soon

    Jan 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    ok, im really sorry but my computers playing silly games and i cant fix anything right now! you'll have to wait like um...er...um three days maybe because then ill be ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    *sighs* Ok ok, fixing it right now!

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLOW AND GREEN MEATBALLS ON A STICK!

    ok now i have your attention :D, i'd like to introduce you to the Improved Hannah aka Shadow! *Big wide eyes* no I'm not suffering from a split personality but ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    I'm torn! no its not your peice i love that! its just the fact that I hate reading stuff with great, perfect guys in it cause it makes me start ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    Oh i'm ever so sorry! if it makes you feel any better both dogs are still breathing, The next door neighbour put them out before any serious damage was done ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    OK this is for Jane...What should i call my birdy? Anyway i would put a poll but for a poll i need suggestions! The only suggestion i have, well sorta ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    The things i love -My Family (honestly i do!) -My best friends -waking up to a goodmorning text message -getting a sleep tight text before bed -having the sun shinning ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    I know its a little late now but still happy birthday to everybody! My mums 2 kittens turned 3 on new years :D

    Jan 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tabby

    Thanks for being so honest Sam! Yeah i know im grammatically challenged and this peice is pretty old, just something that was kicking around somewhere and i found it so ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    whoa 2005's been great! -Moving to Hamilton Girls' High School -Moving into SonningHill (The HGHS hostel) -gaining 130 wonderful sisters who i love! (through hostel, my parents have a little ...

    Jan 2, 2006


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data