User avatar

Crayon

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    This is the novel I've been working on for just over a year now, I started reading it the other day and realised it doesnt really flow. Help me please ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    Another great work from Dusky, why am i not suprised? Its really good and it will be cool to see some more, do you ever stop writing? don't worry, I'm ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: KISS ME

    It's sweet and cute but thats about it :D sorry Sis, Like snoink said work on your timing and it will be a lot better, your definatly improving though and ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bizzarre story called Ha Ha pg 13 possibly

    Honestly? I just couldn't manage to read this at all, It may have been the fact that it wasn't seperated out or the fact that it didn't hold my attention, ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled: Vampire Story

    ok, theres just one thing thats really bothering me that the others didnt pick up, other than that everything i had to say has been said. A thin strip of ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Three Kilometers to Sanity (rated for themes n swearing)

    Ok this is the first little bit edited and a little bit more i've just finished This seemed like a better idea when I was sitting in Tina’s office. It’s ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 1/23

    I really like this peice, It seems so real, the way they are baffled by such normal everyday things now. You did a great job on the discription of everything. ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Three Kilometers to Sanity (rated for themes n swearing)

    Thanks Firestarter i do really need an outsiders opinion on this peice because its so personal. I'm trying to put a little more depth into everything and anwser those burning ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Three Kilometers to Sanity (rated for themes n swearing)

    OK, so this is something I'm writing partly for my shrink and partly for myself, Its not finished yet and all names have been changed, just cause the shrink suggested ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: VOICES III: The Break-up

    Awwww, That was so affective, I'm about to cry! Dusky, that was so sad!

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    well dusky, I dont know what to say that i havnt said to you like a million times before. You are so talented girl! This is so cool, im off ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Dusky i am seriously going to bottle your talent soon, your an amazingly talented writer! Honestly, right up there with all my favorite published people :D This is so cool ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Intellectual Barbie

    bubblewrapped i really liked it, everybody else has said everything i picked up on so all i can say is i liked it :D

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    Forget me and leave me, Scream at me and swear. Mother show your helpless baby, That you just don’t care. Break some more rules. Show me how not to live. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The City That Rages In My Head

    My mum wrote this and I thought it was really cute, Maybe us kids stress her out a little too much :D It's a city of people running here, running ...

    Jan 21, 2006


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena