User avatar

Crayon

  • Randomosity Re: A tribute to old PJ

    As long as he still considers himself a Kiwi I dont really mind. It doesnt matter how you look, you'll always be the same at heart and he's still turning ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No...suprise suprise but I'm still pretty new! TPBM has more that 3000 points

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    wow *singsoffkey* that was really good, I would try and crit it but it's almost midnight and there are trucks thundering through my brain. I'll give it a go in ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Thanks for the really long and really helpful crit smaur. If you read the second posting you will notice that i have edited the first part, using a lot of ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Frog's Leg's

    OK, hold the phone i Just realised that you are talking about my nine-year-old cousin Summer! Sis, i didnt even know it was you. She is a little monster, take ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Frog's Leg's

    And to think, I was happy playing with poo on a stick and laughing at dead cats when I was nine! Anyway, about the poem it is so cute! and ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On vs. Onto

    "the cat jumped onto the table" means the cat jumped up to the table "the cat jumped on the table" means (to me) that the cat was on the table, ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    I was never too good at breaking things down, but I think it would be better if you broke the phrases down more by subject. And I think that "I" ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Emily seems to be deeply disturbed. I promise you, it is only the beginning, I gave one of my friends nightmares because she got so scared of Emily :D Also ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On vs. Onto

    I've always seen 'onto' as more of an action and 'on' as a place, for example: she turned the radio onto the rock station she turned the radio on the ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I've always had issues with names, especailly because i have a thing agaisnt 'normal' and simple names (although i must say i do have a soft spot for any female ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    This is the first little part edited and the second page of chapter one. There are about six more pages of this chapter Emily sat at the back of the ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    It was very good, wonderful description. There were just a few small mistakes, typo's probably. If only she could feel wha that girl was feeling again. It was as if ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Thanks for that, I didnt even notice my little age mistake. She's always been 15 I don't know why i said 14, damn you wandering mind! I'll post the next ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Strange things on the internet!

    Heres one that keeps all us bored hostel girls busy Watch Salad Fingers, its so weird!

    Feb 2, 2006


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines