User avatar

Crayon

  • Lounge, The Re: Changing my Nickname.

    Why can't you change it? I just changed mine

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    English, my one and only true love! No this year i'm making myself enjoy Maths, with the school system here in NZ i need to be pretty good in Math ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pear

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Wow, i can't think of anything else to add to this list but thank you so much!

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think my brain just died...

    Snoink your such a cutie! Im sure if my brain died i wouldnt even notice so don't worry :D

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help With Planning

    This is a big problem for me too, I have two unfinished novels but right now I've lost intrest in them and started planning a new one, all i can ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    I read this yesterday but ran out of time to post, I love it Dusky! Wish i could say something more helpful but i simply can't!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    awww, That is so sad Dusky! I am still planning on stealing your talent at some stage in the near future

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    IT was pretty good, Theres a few people out there who would see themselves in a different light if they read it

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    This is such a big help! Now i really do care about my characters and wont kill them all off while im in a bad mood, I'm extreamly good at ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Vulgar Language Reminder

    I really do dislike it when people just swear without any good reason, ok if you need to do it for your Characters sake do it but dont swear all ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    In the real world students do not address their teachers by their first name, so that sort of takes the story to a different level. You want the story to ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    “Well that worked. Like I said, I’m Miss Attwood but you can call me Sarah, last names always make me feel old” She panted. Her eyes scanning the sea of ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cold- A vampire story

    OK, firstly I just want you to know that i really did like this, which is extremely bizarre because generally I can’t stand anything to do with Vampires. I did ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Thanks Everybody, intially I was writing this for a friend as i do most of my poety and it wasnt supossed to end how it did, he was ment to ...

    Feb 4, 2006


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg