User avatar

Crayon

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: melting colours

    hey, thanks for the comments and help, Yeah i have pretty shocking grammar and spelling. I know. Um other than that, I was hoping that line about Chris would be ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: melting colours

    Rebecca counted the Cobble stones, waiting till she reached the third one in to wrestle it over and retrieve the spare key without a sound. She crept towards the house ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: melting colours

    Rebecca held her hand towards the light and examined the splashes of colour that stained the pink flesh of her palm and stubby fingers. An idea ticked over in her ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Collector's Art. (Revised)

    I already told you that i love it. Just thought id, well idk what i thought. That was really amazing Jig, gripping. I couldnt stop reading, i think it works ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled *Clau. Help?*

    lol i learned how to totally edit it, woot @ me.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled *Clau. Help?*

    k edited, with all of that in mind. cant work out what i like. Chapter One Sinking slowly behind me was the shadow of a car, feather-light plumes of dark ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    muse - thats so cool. it would be great fun. my friend is getting a lifesize photo of her best friends *feels mega included* excitment. Matt - SO CUTE! snoink ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 suits you XD in a good way? -hanz

    Dec 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgotten Stars

    I think Bubbles has covered it all really and im not the best at Criting, being hopeless at grammer and spelling doesnt help my cause much. Like she said i ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brinda

    Wow, i just found this and I'm working on editing and adding more, will keep you posted on my progress.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Yeah, poor kids. Especially Bindi, The poor thing, Eight years old and her father dies filming for HER new tv series and her mum isnt around when it happens.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bacon

    That is one of the funniest stories i have read in a while, with two friends hanging over my shoulders reading aswell. I Think its great, love the disney bashing! ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    I didnt think anybody other than australians and New Zealanders even knew who Steve was! WOW, it's so sad. I almost had a cry, everywhere you go around here you ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Theres nothing better than buying a book. OH and i didnt even know YWS was back up and running, how sad is that?!?!?!? YAY

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Go with the monkey, most people already think of it when they think of YWS because of nate! and all the little nate clones....

    May 2, 2006


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso