User avatar

CowLogic

CrowJogic

  • Archive Re: The Mystery of Crime: Let the crime solving begin!

    Claude Innocente Claude shifted his wrist a minute around, jetting the flickering stream from the hose in a wide, sweeping pattern of water. He grunted and took another swig of ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bestiality

    Females raping males is possible. However, my only source on this is the movie Thursday , so, it's a little nebulous.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    People were getting mad? I thought Dante and the gang were being mock annoyed. Anyway, I think cuss words are just words, and the only way to devalue their offensive ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    I have to again beg the question of the effectiveness of censoring one letter of a cuss word. If anything it draws more attention to the word. Its like when ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bestiality

    I don't think just getting diseases from it conveys how disturbing human-animal relations are. It is so wrong. I can't tell you right now why I find it so repulsive, ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Man, make a girl a mod and she sells out. Bitches means female dogs in this context, right Ms. Adams? Wink?

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    If anything, you should be complaining about Alia, wink wink.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    I'm going to miss you, even though I don't know you that well. Well, I hope you have a good time in training. Heh. Or, should I say, a long-run ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Archive Re: There Is No Escape [Closed: join via request only]

    How do you bump a thread? Anyone know?

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    According to Indie, you're also DeadPeter. And we all know that's not true.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    According to IndieEloise, I am DP....

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    You forgot Jerano The Jester, dude. Although I don't really know where he is...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Why, Janika? When are you leaving?

    Jun 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Slim! Don't listen to the soothing words of the MAN! They just want to take your RIGHTS away!

    Jun 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Don't bend to the MAN, Slim. If you want to pointlessly put in cuss words in your posts then DO it!

    Jun 26, 2013


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson