User avatar

CowLogic

CrowJogic

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is it OK for Colored to say the N word?

    Could you define "private opportunity"? By private opportunity, I mean to say that any type of affirmative action taken needs to be, to borrow Strict Scrutiny terminology here, "narrowly tailored ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you and your football buddies go out on town after winning the State Championships and get black out drunk and spend the night proposing ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is it OK for Colored to say the N word?

    Kind of, yeah. But I mean we can't assume they don't already know how to fish but don't have a lake to fish in. It should be private opportunity.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    You see, a late stage abortion (and I know you already know this because you seem to have researched the same statistics as I) is based on infant viability outside ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is it OK for Colored to say the N word?

    I know that you want to argue that race doesn't matter and we should be trying for a more colorblind society, etc. Because I thought that too at one point. ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    Have you ever heard of something called a late stage abortion, Karzkin?

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    I thought inanimate meant "not alive," but I guess that's not the point. Well, a human fetus will become a human, which I believe is the most important of all ...

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    I'm not sure what an inanimate organism is.

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is it OK for Colored to say the N word?

    I just want to point out a couple things about that list briefly. While it is true that a lot, or maybe most of the points on the list apply ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    One is just simply more valuable than the other. And thus speaks the main issue disagreed on. I guess as far as this goes, it's all about personal opinion.

    Dec 14, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: There Is No Escape DT

    It's from a song, actually, but thank you

    Dec 13, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: There Is No Escape DT

    I don't know where we go from here! The alpha, the omega, the beginning and the end, and we all just idolize the dead.

    Dec 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rejects DT

    I'll get around to making my character and joining the fray here once my life clears up.

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College Degrees

    But the truth is that the economical system in this society turns everything into a way of getting another thing. Even people end up being used as some sort of ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mystery of Crime DT

    No, turns out our calculations were off, the Mayans really meant December *2013*

    Dec 8, 2013


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott