User avatar

Corryn

  • WRFF Archive Re: Step Right This Way!

    @Corryn - I would be happy to! However, right now I can't see the work, as you seem to have set it to private. Can you please double check your ...

    Oct 8, 2019
  • WRFF Archive Re: Step Right This Way!

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could review my short story.

    Oct 8, 2019
  • WRFF Archive Re: no longer active --- reviews by atlas

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could review my short story.

    Oct 8, 2019
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Mira

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could review my short story.

    Oct 8, 2019
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bickel's Prep Room

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if I could get a review. It is a fictional short story.

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hi everyone!I am new here, and I am looking for some feedback for my first writing. Here is the link to my short story titled, "I wanted my life back". ...

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thank you so much for the advice.

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thanks for welcoming us:D I'm wondering how can I get reviews on my work. It somehow got to spotlight without a single review, but I really only care about getting ...

    Oct 8, 2019


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore