User avatar

CorruptedRoseJen

WELCOME TO INSANITY. THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

  • Randomosity Re: Da Family! :D

    Awwwww :3 Adding points to my stal-- observing notebook.

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Temperature? Or personality? Temperature: Granted! But that's only because you were in an exploding building and now you're on fire. Personality: Granted! However, you become so cheery and bubbly that

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Da Family! :D

    My arm was chopped off in the previous post... O-o *sticks back with duct tape* Ahhhh.... fixes just about anything :3 @EccentricRose sounds cool! :3 Wait... if they're on a ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    O.O IT'S HEEERE~~~~~! :D

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Hobby!!Hobby!!!!

    I talk to people and fabricate my personality, background, family, etc. on the spot. It's a strange yet surprisingly writer-y hobby...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Da Family! :D

    @Falconer -san, that'd be nice! :D Also, I think I should be calling you -chan now... seeing as you ARE my little sister XD (-san is a polite honorific for ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Da Family! :D

    'ELLO MEIN LOVELIES~~~ Yup. I actually made a thread for this. Praise me. :D Anyways, this thread will allow us to more easily talk... about things outside of our lovely ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Create a mini-series set in a pre-built world

    I'm not sure if I understand completely, but... It does sound really cool~~~~~ :D And I need a reason to kick myself off of the interwebs and actually go write ...

    Jun 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you see a future so utterly morbid you succumb to depression and live out the rest of your life completely unaware of your surroundings and trapped inside your ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    It might be. Might not :3 Nope, none of those are correct :3 But... Tilde? Really, now? I think my childhood would have gone from bad to traumatic if I ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Here, have some random names: Emily Rachel Zoe Elizabeth Isabelle Georgia Jessica Jane Jocelyn Joy More J-names Crystal Caroline Carolyn More C-names Other things. I can't name to save my ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Dedicate a Song!

    Wait, that link worketh not... Erm, just go to :D

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Dedicate a Song!

    @wisegirl22 I prefer to be called... insane :D \(>w

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Overlord of Rants.

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Literary Spotlight for May 2015

    \(0o0)/ WOOOOO~~~~~!!! I stand correct... :3 Though, it's quite ironic how both the poem "I Envy Poets" and "Do Not Envy Poets" have been on both the literary spotlight and ...

    Jun 2, 2015


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women