-
Re: Congratulate me on 1001 posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Mar 27 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
Roses are red Microwaves are green Dog in Florida McDonald’s ice cream machine.
Mar 26 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1162
Mar 23 -
Re: Writers block
You could write about a random thing that has happened to you happening to an oc or a favorite character like for example having to go to multiple stores in ...
Mar 20 -
Re: Last thing you Googled!
Last thing I searched was ‘my granny got hit by a bazooka’
Mar 20 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 Peak. Matches you very much.
Mar 19 -
Re: What random thing are you thankful for?
I am thankful for My Chemical Romance
Mar 19 -
Re: Meet Your Fellow YWSers!
Name: CorruptedData or Jasper Pronouns: He/Him Age: 14 What I like to write: Fanfic! What I like to review: Silly stories What I like to read: MCR fanfic and horror ...
Mar 16 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
My chemical romanc should rlas nw music and stop tasing us with mcr5
Mar 16 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
C ppl;gtgtfr;’pfredfdvfdsxzgthzxsa Not even close
Mar 16 -
Re: Not in my living room...
Helicopter
Mar 16 -
Re: Post when you are the only one online!
I am the only person online currently anyways Petekey was real
Mar 15 -
Re: One Time I Dreamt
I once had a dream where I was friends with Mikey Way and the dream took place in the music video for I’m Not Okay (I promise) and we were ...
Mar 15 -
Re: SCREAM INTO THE VOID
AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 6 -
Re: Last thing you Googled!
“Which has more caffeine Mountain Dew or Coke Zero” The answer was Mountain Dew.
Mar 6
