User avatar

Corncob

  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    @bondgirl007 I like your little after comment thing

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    Thanks! :) anything that needs improvement?

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    (original) The clock was on the stroke of seven. She expected the cuckoo-ing to be ringing in her ears soon. She was prepared for the loud noise that frequently scared ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    Hi, +1 here, and I would really love some help with creative writing, especially getting people to actually feel the story! Could you supply me with some tips on how ...

    Jun 18, 2014


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska